© 2014 AquaAid. All rights reserved.
Scheduled tank maintenance is essential for the health of an aquarium. Below are some services we offer during maintenance visits.
- Inspect fish and tank inhabitants for disease
- Test water parameters and add necessary chemicals
- Clean the algae from the glass and aquatic decor
- Conduct a 10%-20% water change as needed
- Clean filter materials and replace media as needed
- Wipe down tank and stand to remove all residue
- Visual check of equipment as well as air and water flow
- Clean the hood and light fixtures
- Inform client of any concerns or needs for the aquarium
*We also offer vacation tank care
Livestock and Supply Deliveries:
- RO water top off, dry goods, and accessories
- If you have an issue with your pump, heater, or other electrical device, we will repair or replace it for you.
Want to add a new aquatic pet? We can evaluate your aquarium and make suggestions on animals that will work with your current inhabitants.
P.O. Box 61652, Savannah, Ga 31420
call: (269) 808-5567
We offer a variety of services, all of which come with a free estimate. Give us a call!
Tank Setup, Design, and Installation:
Have a new tank or looking for a change?
- We can take the guess work out of setting up your new aquarium.
- We can help transition your tank from a fish only tank to a reef tank
Other services include:
- Instructional lessons for upkeep and care of your aquarium
- Aquascaping and decorations
Please contact us for additional services!